The following summary was approved for release by the Trustees at their January 2019 meeting:
– Continue to support those locally in need in accordance with Trussell Trust policies & guidance.
– Maintain the Foodbank as a self-supporting charity.
– Maintain stock control procedures.
– Demonstrate sound management and leadership of the Foodbank – via auditable policies & procedures.
– Encourage a plentiful supply of volunteers and trustees to enable the operation of the foodbank.
– Continue to promote the work of the foodbank in the local community and demonstrate work done.
– Extend signposting to existing and new agencies – eg CAP, seeking to reduce reliance on the foodbank, over time.
– Continue to support other foodbanks where appropriate.
Statement of the aims and priorities 2018 – 2020 of the East Grinstead Foodbank
Downloadable Word Document
Andrew Smith – Chair of Trustees.
Clive Wills – Treasurer & Volunteer.
Lynne Loving – Trustee, Chair of fundraising sub-committee.
Mike West – Volunteer & Trustee
Mandy Cunningham – (appointed 31/10/2018) Trustee & supermarket Volunteer
Karen West – Volunteer & Trustee since October 2017 AGM
James Hennessy – Volunteer Warehouse Manager & Trustee
Cllr Adam Peacock – EG Town Council’s elected representative to serve on the EG Foodbank (from May 2019).